As a property owner in Whittier, one of your worst nightmares is roof damage that exposes your property to harmful environmental elements. Instead of ignoring the early signs of roof damage and trying to save up money, the first thing you should do is get ahead of the problem and get your roof repaired before all the problems pile up. Call our Whittier roofing services for an immediate residential or commercial roof inspection, repair, or replacement in Whittier.
Whittier is a South Californian city located in Los Angeles County. Established in 1898, Whittier is a charter city and, overall, an amazing place to live. It is a beautiful and serene suburb with affordable housing. The city has a number of hiking trails, parks, libraries, highly rated public schools, a public pool, cinemas, shopping plazas, biking tracks, and more.
Why You May Need a Whittier Roofing Contractor
There are many situations where you may need a Whittier roofing contractor, such as:
- Old records: If your roof has not been inspected for years, it’s time to take out your home records and see when your roof was installed or last inspected. Call a roofing service if your roof was last inspected more than two years ago.
- Attic problems: If you see signs of water damage on your attic’s ceiling, your roof might be damaged too.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Head out to inspect your roof shingles. If you find any shingles missing, cracked, buckling, or out of place, you will need a roofing expert to repair your roof.
- New house: if you are building a new house from the ground up, you would need a professional roofing expert to install a new roof over your house. Make sure that the service you choose offers the roofing system you want.
- Mold and moss: Moss and mold are definitely a bad sign for your roof. These can grow and spread on your roof as a result of water damage. If not handles by a roofing expert promptly, mold and moss can cause costly damages as well as health problems.
- Rusted gutter: Rusted gutters mean roof damage. If your gutters are leaking or are covered in rust, it’s time to call a roofing expert for a roof inspection and gutter replacement.
- Damaged fascia and soffits: If you notice that your fascia and soffits are worn out, decaying, cracking, or are damaged, these can be signs of water damage in your roof or gutters. Call a professional roofing expert to handle the situation.
- Roof replacement: If your roof has been installed for more than three decades, or if you are planning on replacing the roofing material on your roof, you will need a Whittier roofingservice for roof replacements.
These are all the situations where you would need a roofing expert. Avoid following a DIY guide and call a roofing professional who knows what they are dealing with.
Why Whittier Residents Prefer Quality Roofing Specialists Inc.
- Free estimates
- Lifetime warranty
- Woman-owned business
- Locally owned and operated
- Financing options
- Licensed and insured
- Manufacturer certified
- Emergency roof repairs and replacements
- Discounts for seniors, veterans, and new clients
- 30+ years of combined roofing experience
Call a Whittier Roofing Contractor Now!
Quality Roofing Specialists Inc. offers all kinds of roof inspection, repair, and installation services. If you suspect any problems with your property’s roofing, call us now at (310) 340-1643 for an inspection. Our Whittier roofing contractor will be right there to assist you and help you through all your roofing troubles. We offer free estimates as well as financing options for roofing services. We also work with your insurance and help you file for insurance claims to repair or replace your roofs.